The Department aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Identifying learners with social, emotional, personal and academic challenges,
- Working closely with the Discipline Department to make follow-ups in terms of addressing emerging indiscipline related cases,
- Guiding students on subjects selection in line with their career ambitions,
- Partnering with external agencies and experts to mentor the learners on key requirements for college placements both locally and abroad,
- Preparing and exposing the learners in the line of their preferred careers through Career Based Attachment program conducted during school vacations.
We hope to ensure that our learners realize holistic nurturing so that they can be reliable, productive and global citizens.
Mr. OTIENDE S.O.
Head of Geography , Guidance and Counseling and Careers Department